Cathedral High School will be hosting the annual Mark Walton Basketball Tournament on Friday, December 8 and Saturday, December 9. Students and parents are welcome to attend evening games on Friday and Saturday games (all in the Gymnasium). Game schedules will be posted around the Gym.
Come cheer on our Senior Boys' Basketball Team!
There will be a “buyout” for students who would like to watch our Senior Boys’ team take on H.B. Beal S.S. at 12pm.
The following will occur in order to facilitate this process:
- Period 1 Teachers will send a runner to the Main Office after Morning Announcements on Friday to pick-up the envelope of tickets;
- Period 1 Teachers are asked to sell each ticket for $2 and write the purchasing students’ names on the envelope
- The “buyout” will occur at 11:55am with students presenting their Period 3 or Period 4 teacher their ticket as proof of purchase;
- Students must keep their ticket and submit it at the front entrance of the Gymnasium to gain entrance to the game
- After the game ends, all students are to report to their period 5 class.
Students can only attend other games on their lunch and/or spare.